In most cases, women facing breast cancer surgery will have several breast reconstruction options. Understanding these options before surgery is very important in deciding on a surgical approach in concert with your cancer care team. I encourage you to investigate your options and get a second opinion or even third opinion so that you can make an informed choice about your care.
If you have been diagnosed with breast cancer and you are researching the best possible breast reconstruction options, you’ve come to the right place. Contact us online or call 949-759-0980 for more information and to learn why you should travel to Southern California for expert breast cancer care from an experienced cancer care team.
- Breast Reconstruction Candidates – Learn if you are a candidate for breast reconstruction, and the oncoplastic reconstruction technique I frequently perform.
- Immediate vs. Delayed Reconstruction – See the advantages of having breast reconstruction right after your cancer surgery or delaying the reconstruction procedure.
- Oncoplastic Breast Reconstruction – Dr. Savalia’s preferred approach for most of the breast reconstructions he performs, this technique offers better aesthetic outcomes for many women.
- Implant Based Breast Reconstruction – Learn more about how breast reconstruction with an implant works and find out if it’s an option you want to consider.
- Muscle/Tissue Flap Reconstruction – This reconstruction technique uses your own tissue from elsewhere on your body to replace the removed breast tissue
- Nipple Reconstruction – As a final step to complete a reconstruction, I can recreate the appearance of a nipple for patients who have had their nipple removed during surgery.
Why Choose Dr. Savalia
If you have questions about breast reconstruction, my staff and I are happy to help. Please contact us online or call 949-759-0980 for more information.